This role is a part time, permanent position, working 3-4 days per week, including weekends..
To be successful in this role:
· Ideally you have some experience in a similar position; however experience as a Room Attendant is not essential as full training will be provided.
· You have high attention to details and have exemplary customer service skills.
· You are hardworking and able to work long hours on your feet.
· You are eager to learn and develop your career in the hospitality industry.
· You must be flexible to work weekends and be reliable to start work at 8am.
We offer an excellent working environment, free car parking, uniform and staff meals while on duty, along with the opportunity for on-going learning and development. Please visit our website – www.jetpark.co.nz for more information about the hotel and our great team!
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023