Our client has a busy caravan rental business based in Franklin and they are looking for someone to help on a part time basis with the following day to day activities;
- Driving and towing vehicles
- Cleaning of caravans – internal and external
- Maintain equipment and vehicles
- Maintenance work (caravans, lawns, rubbish, etc...)
- Stores (keeping the store tidy and stocked)
- Mow lawns and general bits and pieces as they arise
Our client is looking for an experienced person that is happy to fit in with the demands and needs of their busy business. As the hours and seasons fluctuate this could suit someone that wants to be semi-retired, or someone that enjoys working part time. You must have a clean Driver’s License and ideally be comfortable with towing and reversing a trailer however training will be provided.
To be successful with your application ideally you’ll tick the following boxes…
- Driving – relocating and towing caravans – must have full NZ License
- Maintain equipment and vehicles (wash, fuel, oil, mileage etc…)
- Maintenance (caravans lawns, rubbish etc...)
- A clear communicator and customer focused
- Be physically fit and healthy as some lifting is required
- Have the ability to work as part of a small team
- Be honest and reliable
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to the business
This is a part time role, some flexibility may be needed with your hours anticipate 3-4 days.
You will need to bring along your can do attitude, ability to take initiative and a great sense of humour.
If this sounds like a role that suits you, then we would welcome your online application
Follow the link to apply: