The Labour Exchange is the preferred supplier of construction workers to a number of Auckland’s top construction companies. We specialise in next day recruitment, meaning you could potentially be working as early as tomorrow!!
The Auckland construction market is getting extremely busy and we are constantly after reliable, hardworking staff to join our expanding company! Our projects vary in length and duty, so if you want a flexible job and enjoy variety then we want to hear from you now!!
Why work for The Labour Exchange?!
- We offer competitive pay rates
- A strong commitment to providing a top health and safety environment
- Weekly pay
- Reward and Recognition incentives
- Training and Upskilling programs
What we need from you!
- Experience in the construction industry!
- Site Safe Card (Bonus)
- TC, EWP, WTR or Heights Tickets are also sought after
- You must be health and safety conscious.
- Must be RELIABLE!
- Most importantly have a GOOD ATTITUDE!
We will always give you the opportunity at The Labour Exchange, it is up to you whether or not you take it! We pledge that if you work hard for us and don’t let us down, we will work hard for you and give you every opportunity to excel and develop your career!
Applicants must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023