• Varied and challenging work
• Established, Kiwi owned company
• Competitive hourly rate + phone
Trends Kitchens have been creating high quality joinery in NZ for over 20 years. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Christchurch team, installing custom-made kitchens & joinery for residential new-builds, renovations and some commercial projects. You’ll be working around Christchurch and the surrounding areas.
You will be:
• Experienced in kitchen installation or an allied trade
• Passionate about quality and workmanship
• Able to read and follow plans
• Good at communicating
• Organised and able to work unsupervised
• Safety conscious
A full, clean drivers licence is essential.
• Competitive hourly rates by negotiation
• A commitment to health & safety
• The opportunity to join an established, national company
If this sounds like you, email your CV to email@example.com today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023