Hydrotech Ltd is a New Zealand owned and operated business with a strong track record of success within the water maintenance industry. We provide a nation-wide service to domestic, commercial and local authorities. Innovation, continuous improvement and worldclass customer service have been the foundation for building and growing our business.
We are currently looking for a CCTV Operator to join our innovative, fun and hard-working team based in Glendene, West Auckland.
As a CCTV Operator, you will be responsible for pipeline surveying & operations which includes diagnosis of faults and leaks of waste water pipes.
Key Tasks Include:
* Pipe & fault identification
* Operation of CCTV equipment
* Cleaning sewer lines
* Reading and interpreting as-built plans
Qualifications / Experience:
* 1-2 years experience in operating CCTV pipeline technology (ideal but not essential)
* WinCam experience preferred, but not essential
* Full Drivers Licence (Class 1 minimum)
* Understanding of Health and Safety Regulations and working in confined spaces
* Excellent customer service skills
HydroTech Ltd provides competitive rates, on-going training and a supportive working environment.
So what are you waiting for... apply today and be on the road to success!
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023