Have you ever considered playing your part in many of the best events Wellington region has to offer?
• Mitre 10 Rugby
• Horse racing throughout the region
• Phoenix Football
• Hurricanes games
• Toast Martinborough
• Loads of Blackcaps fun at the Basin and Westpac Stadium
• Various concerts and of course Homegrown.
Looking for a part time job that gets you involved with a great team.
Are you a school leaver, looking for work through the summer and into the new year that fits in with study or extra earnings to supplement your day job?
Does customer service and team work sound good?
We need your help to fulfill the following roles:
• Response & Crowd Barrier Teams
• Field & Players Protection
• Event Hosts & Security Officers
• Corporate Security Guards
Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic and Customer Service focused who love working with people.
Its also important you are:
• Have a great command of English
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards and pride in your appearance
• A professional approach
• Flexibility of hours
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Support – grow and learn with us
Flexibility – shifts and positions to suit most abilities
Opportunities – to grow and develop in a great team
Competitive Pay – rewarding performance
Wide Experience – working in a range of events and situations
Comprehensive training – full and ongoing
Apply here & find out more.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023