FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Complete First Aid Supplies is a local West Auckland company operating for 20 years, supplying quality first aid products to companies and servicing first aid kits throughout Auckland and surrounding areas.
They have an exciting role available for the right person to join their great team -
• Visiting customers/businesses to restock First Aid Kits
• Selling additional first aid supplies where appropriate
• Assessing and recommending first aid needs for new businesses
• Providing up to date brochures of our first aid products to interested parties
• Organising marketing opportunities
• Setting up displays of our first aid products at shows and/or offices as required.
• Full clean driver license is essential
• Able to drive an automatic and manual transmission
• Physically fit, able to lift 10-15kg
• Excellent communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Good conflict resolution skills
• Able to manage customer relationships effectively
A knowledge of first aid and/or a current first aid certificate would be an advantage but not essential as FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN to the successful applicant.
Applicants should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
Hourly rate paid - Not commission based.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023