Experienced person wanted to manage a window tinting company. You must have the ability to drive business and meet and or exceed given targets. Understand and implement marketing strategies and excel in sales. You will be expected to meet sales and profit targets. Be focused on business growth. You would have worked in a successful company or looking to go to the next level and opportunity. You will be familiar with all aspects of running a business.
• Must be a master window tinter or industry trained.
• You will have the technical knowledge of window film specifications and the ability to determine film to glass risk.
• Excellent organisation skills in managing workflow.
• Ability to the work from the initial sales call to quoting and consultation with the client and closing the sale to assessing the job requirements, organising the workflow and tinting.
• Ability to train new tinters and quality control.
• Work on a variety of buildings from residential to commercial and understand glass and glazing systems.
• You will be focused on maximising efficiency in cutting the film to reduce wastage.
• Ability to handle heights and handle access equipment from ladders and scaffolding to mechanical hoists.
• Site safe certification is an advantage and work to Health & Safety Construction Standards.
Fantastic opportunity for the right person.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023