Stellar Recruitment are presently partnered with well-established building companies who are looking for skilled Hammer Hands to help deliver their client's needs. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter with interest in career progression, is autonomous, proactive, hardworking, and is prepared to get their hands dirty.
About the Role
Projects range from small residential renovations, large scale architectural new builds, all the way to massive scale commercial projects.
Duties you may undertake may include:
- Shifting materials around site, loading & unloading equipment
- Assisting builder
- Cutting various carpentry materials to size, and installing them
- Help with installation of framing & flooring
- General site duties as required
Skills & Experience
- Fantastic work ethic and standards
- Strong Health & Safety practices
- At least 2 years related construction industry experience, such as previous carpentry related work
- Full time hours
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills
- Competitive remuneration packages – based on experience
- Good career opportunities
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023