We are an early learning centre based in Dunedin for children aged 0–5. Our approach is fresh, balanced, progressive, nurturing and based on the premise of inspiring a generation of mini thinkers.
Our fresh concept challenges industry standards and develops ways to not only provide learning opportunities beyond what parents have come to expect but to ensure all children thrive. Our innovative indoor and outdoor environments, nutritious whole foods menu, nurturing setting, balanced learning methods and regular personalised communication ensure positive outcomes for all children.
If you are an experienced, motivated and inspiring teacher who has leadership qualities and is excited about the prospect of being part of our professional, dedicated, and passionate team, please apply.
This unique role includes:
* Effectively managing staff to ensure roles and responsibilities are being completed to the highest standard;
* Supporting staff and children where needed throughout the day in regards to teaching, compliance, routines and other such tasks;
* Reporting to our Curriculum Manager, Operations Manager and Director to ensure our overall vision is being implemented.
The successful applicant will have:
* The ability to effectively manage people;
* Strong managerial skills and effective time management skills;
* Belief in our balanced approach (skills-based, play-based and intentional teaching);
* The ability to act professionally and with integrity at all times;
* A high standard of organisation and presentation skills;
* Effective communication skills and the ability to use initiative at all times.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023