Auckland North shore company is looking for a rising star.
Starting with strong capabilities in SEO, Adwords and some Web development and growing into the all other areas of digital.
Want to drive great digital results. We run a very small marketing team and are looking for someone that is capable but has a thirst for learning and aspires to become the best. Is passionate about all things digital and will challenge themselves to continually improve. The right person will already be capable of driving social but especially SEO and want to broaden their experience.
Key to this opportunity are:
Thirst for learning
It is essential that you can do the following.
1. Squarespace and Wordpress - You will work with copy writers to get new blogs written and then optimised and edit them. You will be capable making changes to the website and understand how to do on page web page edits following best practice.
2. Google Adwords - You will know how to bid appropriately. Get new keywords. Create a new campaigns and work on strategy and competitor analysis. Also do re-marketing/display ads.
2. Blog writer and Vlog management - develop your external team and make sure excellent content is arriving continually.
4. Google analytics -You will be very capable at managing and generating reports, and see what pages on the website are delivering results.
5. Google Search Console - You know how and what organic traffic we’re getting. Know be proactive fixing any issues on the website.
6. Google Tag manager - be capable A/b testing, adding code etc.
Our group has 3-4 companies that we want delivery of ever improving performance and creative content. You will report to the CEO who takes an interest in digital. You will also manage monthly budgets and drive the creative content. Being a smaller team you will be involved with everything digital and driving value and directly growing revenue for all our companies. You will also need to focus on conversion and working with our current sales team.
You will be paid and rewarded on capabilities so talk to us and show us what you can do. We are happy to talk to people from one year to five years experience.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023