Do you have a passion for people? Enjoy building long lasting relationships? Not afraid to have the hard conversations? Then look no further...
New Zealand Labour Hire is on the lookout for a new member to join their Manufacturing and Logistics team.
ABOUT NEW ZEALAND LABOUR HIRE
We’ve become one of New Zealand’s largest labour hire companies by doing things differently. We’ve been in business a long time, since 1985 in fact. And, throughout that time, one thing has never changed. We always treat people with respect, whether that person is the HR Director of one of NZ’s largest companies or a recently-joined candidate. It’s an attitude that builds confidence, team work and productivity.
This is not your standard Monday to Friday role, every day has new challenges but working as part of a tight knit team you will be well supported to succeed in this position.
The role is a 360 role where you will be responsible for:
- Securing new business
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- Placing jobs adverts
- Interviewing and placing candidates in jobs
- Oncall duties every 3rd week
We are looking for someone who has the confidence to hunt and secure new business, building long lasting relationships.
The successful candidate would:
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ
- Have a current full NZ drivers license
- Experience in a previous sales role would be an advantage but overall we are looking for a team player with the right attitude
- Clear Criminal COnvictions
- Pass a drug test
- Intermediate computer skills
- Most importantly be a team player as we all work together to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you please email your cv to Rebecca and I will contact all suitable candidates in a timely manner
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023