JOIN OUR FUN & FRIENDLY TEAM OF PERFORMERS
Our growth spurt needs us to recruit aggressively to sustain our growth. 100% Kiwi Owned, customer focused, dynamic company with fun loving and professional work environment.
Under new management Goods4U Marketing Limited has been rejuvenated with fresh outlook, professional approach along with infusion of latest technology. Under the new leadership we are gearing up to be recognized as industry leaders. Therefore, we are looking for self-motivated and dedicated catalysts, leaders, team players who can accept this challenge and achieve the top spot in the industry. We truly believe in career progression and promoting from within. If you would like to join an organisation that offers a truly rewarding career, if this you please apply now.
Offering opportunities for UNCAPPED career growth and earning potential for each listed role.
We are open to supporting deserving candidates for their permanent residency based upon their performance with us. Only superlative performers and leaders will qualify for this support.
Selected candidates will be based in different parts of the country. Preferably, looking for full time employees, alternatively, we can also take part time and paid/ unpaid internships.
To apply send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires dynamic, motivated, hardworking individuals with a flair for innovation and negotiation skills. This individual will be a trial blazer who will create his/her own income targets and achieve them. We are looking for hardcore door knockers who can challenge themselves to achieve sales targets consistently in order to receive lucrative bonuses and other rewards.
• Acquiring new customers through door-to-door sales
• Based out of different regions of New Zealand
• Full product, sales and operations training provided
• Maintain and achieve their successful sales record
• Fostering a work environment of honesty, respect and effectiveness
• Full time / Part Time / Paid Internship to qualified candidates
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to hit the ground running and gain
an entry level role into sales or wants to add to their already existing sales experience
• A clean New Zealand driver’s license
• Having your own car will be advantageous
• Level 5 and above qualifications preferred
• No experience required if you are just starting
• Advantageous: Experience within a direct sale, contact center, D2D, or kiosk sales environment highly advantageous
• Keen on career progression by consistently achieving and surpassing their sales targets
• Strong communication skills
• An outgoing personality with a high level of motivation, ambition and winning attitude
• Computer Literacy in MS office and usage of Internet and mobile devises is a must
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• Command on spoken and written English (Required)
• Knowledge of spoken Maori, Samoan, Tongan and others will be advantageous.
Remuneration: Minimum $18.00/hour and more for deserving candidate & performance bonuses.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023