FIRST Security is part of Wilson Security Australia and is one of the largest security services provider nationwide. We provide a wide range of security services from Static Security, Concierge, Mobile Patrols and Prison Escort & Court Custodial Services.
About the Role
We have fulltime opportunities for Field Officers who wants to further their skill sets and become the ultimate allrounders to join our close-knit team. We are looking for individuals who we can cross train across all our client service offerings and providing additional specialised services to some of our higher profile clients located in central Wellington. There will also be training provided to become a Field officer making the successful applicants an integral part of our business. As a Field Officer, some of your duties will include patrolling, identifying security breaches and risks, some CCTV surveillance duties, static guard work, installing and responding to activations for Electronic Monitoring Services and providing response to alarm activations and provide a high level of customer service to our clients and customers.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in access control and CCTV Systems would be an advantage
* High attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills (providing meaningful and accurate reports for our valued clients)
* Must be a NZ Citizen, Resident or have a valid working visa
* Good and clean credit history – VEDA score of 500 +
* NZ Full Driver’s License
* A current or ability to obtain a Certificate of Approval
* Available to do Night Shifts/Rotating Rosters
Our best officers come from different walks of life. If you are tech savvy, confident and like to keep fit, we can train you in everything else.
* Opportunity to grow your career in different parts of the business
* Receive further NZQA training qualifications!
* Above average starting pay rate
Security experience is not always necessary as training will be provided but is preferred. Don’t delay and submit your CV and covering letter today by clicking on the APPLY button!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023