LECK ELECTRICAL are residential and commercial Master Electricians - small enough to recognize individual achievements and big enough to attract interesting work.
Our clients appreciate us being on time, every time and cleaning up after ourselves. We back quality products and are proud of our workmanship.
**On-going Personal development
**TOP PAY + overtime
**Company vehicle / phone / ipad / uniform
To really thrive and grow in the role you'll:
-Have initiative /enjoy problem solving
-Be able to follow processes
- Hold high standards, taking pride in your work
- Work hard and put in the time and effort to see a job completed
- Pay attention to detail, cleaning up is second nature
- Have excellent communication, people and customer service skills for dealing with residential clients
- Be a registered electrician with a NZ
practicing license and NZ domestic and commercial experience
- Have a full clean drivers licence
- Naturally be honest and trustworthy
- Competent with residential, commercial and light industrial work
So if you're a registered electrician, with residential experience, looking for an employer with a family feel but solid processes, let's talk!
Email your CV today!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023