UltiGroup provide accessway solutions for temperature and hygiene-controlled facilities, such as pharmaceutical and cold chain distribution warehouses, food manufacturers, supermarkets and the dairy industry.
With the growing workload in the Auckland region, we are looking for Industrial Technicians to join our busy Auckland based branch. You will lead the way completing installations, maintenance and service work, providing customer satisfaction through excellence in thoroughness, accuracy, and job completion to a high professional standard. So, if you love working on the tools, have a willingness to learn and challenge yourself with the drive to get things right the first time, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!
The responsibilities will include:
• Installation of all UltiGroup products
• Complete service and preventative maintenance work as requested whilst striving for zero customer call backs
• Constantly monitor installation efficiencies with a view of continuous improvement of methods, timeframes and accuracy
• Retain and build excellent customer relationships
• Follow Health & Safety requirements
• Completing job sheets and relevant paperwork
This role will suit an enthusiastic person with the following attributes:
• Electrical experience, with a minimum of EST qualification
• Mechanical aptitude
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Relationship building ability
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
• Positive attitude, a good sense of humour and desire to succeed
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a committed and growing family owned business. You will be offered a competitive salary, a real team environment where you can build your own success through hard work, determination and enthusiasm, and a career to call your own.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023