1OO% is New Zealand’s leading chain of independently-owned appliance stores.
Owing to significant growth, 1OO% Whitianga is looking to add an additional qualified Service Technician to our service team. Our team installs and services appliances and heat pumps from most of the world’s leading manufacturers including Fisher & Paykel, Haier, Electrolux/Westinghouse, Beko, Samsung, LG, Bosch, Miele, Panasonic, Mitsubishi Electric, and Fujitsu. Other brands are also supported.
Whitianga, and the wider Mercury Bay, offers unrivalled lifestyle opportunities including affordable housing, no traffic and some of New Zealand’s finest beaches, fishing spots and hunting terrain right on its doorstep.
This role requires you to be able to plan, organise and work autonomously. The right candidate will be self-motivated and be able to maintain and build relationships with clients. The role will see you working mainly on the road, making service calls and installs in our customers’ homes, as well as repairing appliances in our workshop. Therefore, you will need excellent people skills and enjoy being out and about.
Do you have the following competencies?
• A current EAS (minimum) or EST (preferred) practising licence
• Gas/refrigeration licence highly regarded but not essential
• A clean drivers’ licence
• Able to work on your own as well as work as part of an already well established friendly team
• Good communications skills both verbal and written.
• Due to the nature of the work, you will need to be fit and physically able as some lifting is involved
• Willing to learn and build on new skills and knowledge
• Confident in working with most major brands of whiteware
• Honest and reliable with a positive "can do" attitude
• 1OO% customer service work ethic
• New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We offer a competitive hourly rate.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023