* Are you interested in growing your building career in Wanaka?
* Do you have an eye for detail in your work?
* Are you looking to work alongside others who share your interest in exploring Wanaka's backyard?
We are currently looking for a trade-qualified, experienced builder to join our reputable team.
We work on a diverse range of building projects, from extensive renovations to new builds. The successful applicant will be someone with a wide range of experience across both renovations and new builds.
Our company is forward-thinking with a commitment to upskilling and training our team. With this in mind, M A Building Otago Ltd strive to deliver high-quality workmanship and customer experience on every project.
Our builders enjoy the excellent team morale that comes from working alongside others who share their common interests, enjoy a laugh and have an easy-going, positive attitude.
* A trade-qualified and experienced builder
* Tidy, organised and possess an eye for detail
* Motivated and have excellent time management skills
* Honest and reliable with an easy-going attitude
* Able to work independently and achieve a high standard of work
* Able to work easily as part of a group contributing ideas
* Interested in hunting, fishing and the outdoors and want to join a team who share these interests
..Then we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding and enjoyable work-place environment with competitive hourly rates dependent on experience. Having your own transport is necessary and your own tools would be of benefit.
If you believe you're the right person to join our growing team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023