Experienced Builder Required
Allied Exteriors is a specialist exterior cladding business based on the North Shore and undertaking remedial building projects throughout the Auckland region.
We are looking for a Building Contracts Manager to manage our building projects around the Auckland area. This role would suit an experienced builder who is looking to progress his career off the tools and has previous experience managing residential building projects.
The primary responsibilities include:-
• Client communication
• Project planning and scheduling
• Management of 3 building teams (i.e. 8 builders)
• Organising sub-trades
• Financial management of projects
• Quality control of projects.
The successful candidate will need the following attributes:
• The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Good verbal communication and people skills
• Reasonable writing and computer skills
• Self-motivation, commitment and a positive attitude towards work
• A solutions orientated can-do attitude
• Good all round knowledge of the building industry, construction techniques, practices and building products.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to send us your resume and cover letter by clicking the "APPLY" button below or contact Mehnaz on 021 453954 to discuss your application.
Please note: only permanent residents of NZ will be considered for this position
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023