We manufacture, install and service fuel storage and delivery systems.
Due to ongoing growth in the business, we are looking for an experienced fitter/welder who can hit the ground running. This person will contribute to the achievement of our business objectives. The role involves a variety of work including; tank construction, pipe fitting and installing pumps.
Successful candidate will gain a full time permanent position with competitive salary. The possibility of further development of skills.
The successful applicant will have the following:
* Qualified Fitter/Welder
* Experience in Stainless Steel and Mild Steel Fabrication welding. A current welding ticket will be an advantage but not essential as we can provide training.
* Solid Mechanical Ability would be an advantage.
We require the following attributes:
* The motivation to produce high quality work in a busy workshop environment.
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
* Confidence and ability to think on their feet and look outside the square.
* Good communication skills.
* Takes pride and ownership in their work.
* Capable of working with time constraints, individually and in team projects.
* Ability to understand and read engineering drawings.
* A strong work ethic.
* Great can do attitude.
Successful applicants will be submitted to, and pass, drug testing and a medical exam.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023