We are a well-established NZ supplier of door hardware to the construction industry. We are passionate about what we do and we are committed to being the industry leader in our field.
What we’re looking for.
We’re ideally looking for an experienced, field-based locksmith; someone who can provide technical expertise, follow up on sales leads and engage customers in ‘selling’ conversations.
Ideally you will be familiar with general locksmithing tasks, which includes Automotive, Safe work & Master key systems, along with door hardware installation experience and a keenness to learn.
You'll join a great team culture which offers exciting opportunities and training for energetic and focused people.
What Experience do you Need?
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate familiarity or experience in the areas of:
* Qualified locksmith (if not qualified then have at least 5 years experience in the locksmithing industry)
* Understanding plans and technical material relating to hardware and provide expert technical advice to the sales team
* Accurately price and quote on locksmithing work
* Automotive Locksmithing-Lockouts & Repairs
* Opening/Repairing safes
* Creating and maintaining masterkey systems
* Provide guidance and support to in-house locksmiths
* Ability to use specialised tooling and equipment including morticing equipment, jigs, and templates where necessary
* Customer service
* Computer use - Microsoft Applications
The ability to take ownership and manage field workloads and think on your feet is important along with a strong team approach and desire to be involved.
Pay and Hours
Pay depends on experience and the hours are generally 45 hours per week with overtime paid for additional hours
Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays.
Some work needs to be completed after business hours so some flexibility around callouts are important.
A company van and specialised tools will be provided with this role
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023