* Are doing work you can be proud of?
* Do you enjoy being part of a team?
* Do you like to feel like the work you are doing is making a difference?
If you love a good day’s work, plenty of variety and helping families move, this could be the job for you.
New Zealand’s largest removals company are looking for Class 2 or Class 4 Drivers, this is a permanent opportunity and we can provide an immediate start for the right candidate.
We will provide:
* Excellent Pay Rates and Benefits
* Training and development pathways that are the envy of the industry
* Fantastic Career Advancement opportunities
* Great team atmosphere
* Loads of Variety
* Opportunities to give back to your local community
Duties include; packing, loading, transport and delivery of furniture and household goods for domestic and international removals.
To join us you will have the following:
* Customer comes first approach
* Minimum of Class 2 or Class 4 driver’s license
* Previous removals experience would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Clean and tidy appearance
* Good Fitness Level
* Solid work ethic and ability to work in a team
If this sounds like your next career move don’t hesitate to apply today. Please send your application, including cover letter and CV to Dave Tozer via email at email@example.com
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
More information about Crown Relocations is available through our website www.crownrelo.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023