• Full time Position Available
• Dynamic Team Environment
• Your birthday off
An opportunity has opened in our Operations team based in Hamilton, we are looking for a hardworking, physically fit person to join our team. Our industry is a fast paced and challenging environment where your skills to problem solve, work in a timely manner and pay attention to detail will come in handy.
• Previous experience working in a warehouse role
• Forklift licences
• Good knowledge of New Zealand towns and cities
• Strong clear verbal and written communication skills
• You must be reliable, punctual and committed to meeting all deadlines.
About the role
• General warehouse duties
• Process inward and outward goods, unpacking and loading containers and trucks
• Follow procedures, health and safety policies
• Build strong relationships within the business
• Work as a team
You will work a 10-hour shift between the hours of 7.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Rostered Saturdays.
At PBT we have over 45 years’ experience in providing freight solutions to New Zealand businesses and consumers. With 18 branches across New Zealand, and more than 500 PBT vehicles on the road, we have the nationwide coverage and range of services to meet your national distribution needs.
PBT are a safety conscious business and will require the successful applicant to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening test; all enquiries are treated in strict confidence.
If you have the right attitude and experience, please apply by forwarding your CV and written application to email@example.com quoting recruitment reference SPTHLZG0119
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023