Human Connections Group has partnered exclusively with Pacific Edge, a global leader in cancer diagnostics, for the appointment of a Customer Care Coordinator. The role will be an integral part of Pacific Edge’s New Zealand operations.
You are a warm, empathetic individual with a great customer service ethic. You are looking for a role with a vibrant company that is making a positive difference in the lives of people around the world and thrives at being on the edge.
We live, work and play on the edge. We are at the leading edge of genomics use in the discovery and commercialisation of diagnostic and prognostic technology for the early detection and monitoring of cancer.
What we need from you: Our continued growth means we now have an exciting role for an exceptional individual genuinely interested in helping our customers, who range from healthcare professionals to patients. If that person is you, you will use your excellent communication skills, attentiveness and willingness to learn to help deliver a seamless customer experience, each and every time.
Pacific Edge’s Customer Care team ensures customers are well taken care of whenever they interact with our flagship product, Cxbladder. Customer care builds emotional connections with a diverse range of customers, listening with empathy, identifying their needs, and finding the right solutions.
Customer Care owns all frontline communication for PEDNZ customers - including patients, clinicians, and allied staff - to raise awareness of both Cxbladder and bladder cancer.
The Customer Care Coordinator operates tactically, wielding quantitative and qualitative data to monitor and develop customer processes that make the Cxbladder product offering best-in-class, immersive and innovative, ultimately growing and strengthening our relationships with customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, with some flexibility. The Customer Care Coordinator operates both strategically and tactically, wielding quantitative and qualitative data to create customer processes that make the Cxbladder testing process best-in-class, immersive and innovative, ultimately growing and strengthening our relationships with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create systems to on-board new customers to ensure a seamless customer experience and specifically tailor the pathway to suit customer needs
• Understand and develop a sound knowledge of the Cxbladder tests and processes, and effectively communicate these to a broad healthcare professional and layperson audience
• Managing inventory requirements to meet forecast demand for Cxbladder tests
• Identify, log and gather information on trends and common issues that can be applied to Quality Management System for continuous improvement purposes
• Maintain regular contact with the various internal systems and customers to gain a minimum level competence and keep up with the continued improvements to our processes
• Achieve a high standard of excellence within the customer service realm, implementing company policies and all regulatory requirements.
• Answering customer hotline and triaging customer queries
• Handling complaints and undertaking end to end series recovery, using de-escalation techniques
• Adapts well to changing environments and proactively solves problems
• Demonstratable customer service experience in a healthcare setting preferred
• Proactively solves problems and takes ownership of work, showing initiative and solutions-based objectives.
• Conveys company ethos and values in a professional and empathetic way
• Understands and complies with corporate and patient confidentiality.
• Patient, positive and able to handle surprises.
• Excited to learn more about our cancer diagnostic products, with a good attention to detail.
• Genuine, warm and friendly personality to help build authentic relationships with customers.
• Optimistic nature and sense of humour always a bonus!
You will get a unique opportunity to work with a diverse team of experts who will share their knowledge with you. You will gain valuable exposure and real-life experiences which will assist you in your future career.
Applications close Saturday February 9th
To be considered for this position, please apply with a cover letter and current resume outlining your relevant experience to Kaitlyn Smith via email to email@example.com, or call in confidence on 027 440 0892.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023