If you're keen to grow your career, there's no better place to nourish it than here. We're committed to providing our people with all they need to positively thrive. So, isn't it time you put your trust in the company that's been trusted throughout New Zealand for over 40 years?
To enable smarter farming for a better New Zealand™
Ka pukekotia a Rongomatane, ka poho kereru a Aotearoa
We're looking for a motivated Process Engineer to join the team at our Christchurch Works site where we manufacture, process and despatch fertiliser.
About the role
Based at our Christchurch Works, you'll be responsible for providing the successful delivery of a wide range of projects within Ravensdown, including monitoring and implementing process improvements, capital projects and the optimisation of our manufacturing systems. The site undertakes a variety of chemical processes including the production of sulphuric acid, the manufacture of superphosphate fertiliser, and the operation of a waste heat boiler to raise steam for the generation of electricity.
You may be a recent graduate or you may have several years experience within industrial or consultancy engineering. There is potential for the successful applicant to develop into higher level roles at our Christchurch site or across our other manufacturing sites.
We need someone with a flexible, thorough approach and a self-driven attitude. You'll need to be able to communicate effectively with people on all levels, have excellent attention to detail and be stimulated by the prospect of a highly varied and autonomous role. You will have the support of other experienced staff on site and at our other Works sites.
Ideal skills and experience:
* A chemical, process or mechanical engineering degree or equivalent
* General engineering/industrial engineering experience
* Project management and cost control experience
* Strong knowledge of statistical analysis and statistical process control techniques
* Strong computer and data presentation skills
* Proven ability to meet deadlines
* A thorough and detailed approach to work
* Phone, laptop and clothing provided
* Excellent benefits package (competitive salary, 5% superannuation, medical insurance, allowances)
* Generous investment in your ongoing training and development
* Excellent development opportunities across the co-operative
* Great company culture
How to apply
Please apply to Zoltan Boros at Zoltan_boros@kellyservices.co.nz or by clicking on the apply now button to upload your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on Wednesday, 6 February 2019.
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023