Nurture Me is a growing home based ECE service based on the North Shore.
Are you wanting a change? Come and join us in home based, where you can work alongside adults in a mentoring supporting role, and work alongside children as well.
We have a well supportive team, where we encourage each other on our teaching journey. And we celebrate successes! We are all about team at Nurture Me!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, passionate ECE Teacher who wants to work in a home based service. We are looking for a team player who also can just get stuck in, so a quick learner is a must.
Your role mainly is visiting Educators and Nannies in a homes throughout Auckland, built around relationships/partnerships!
Applicants must be/have:
1. a great work ethic
2. Be a fully or provisionally registered teacher in NZ
3. Bachelor in ECE
4. Team Player
5. Flexible and a good communicator
6. Can work with both children and adults
7. Must have a full licence and happy to travel Auckland wide
8. A teacher who wants a varied role
9. great organisational skills and time management skills
10. committed to the teaching profession
11. a culturally responsive teacher
Hours can be flexible for the right candidate. Ideally between 30-35 hours.
New Grads are welcome to apply - full support given to provisionally registered teachers.
Starting date ASAP
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023