We are looking for a vivacious, passionate teacher, who wants to work with our fabulous teaching team.
In a time where’s there’s plenty of options, here’s some reasons why we think Kidstown might be the place for you.
* We offer a bonus payment of $1,000 on commencement
* We offer time at home for noncontact !
* We are a stand alone centre so each teacher’s vision is nurtured, supported, sought and valued!
* We are situated at the base of beautiful Mt Wellington, perfect for weekly walks with the children (and we have a high number of teachers to make this possible each week!).
* We pride ourselves on having leaders with educational expertise who build and share knowledge with their teams.
* Our monthly mentoring programme builds trusting relationships and fosters teacher well-being. It also means monthly check in’s for provisional teachers for support during their registration.
* Our hands on Diretor means we are able to change direction quickly, take grounded risks and be innovative with our ideas.
* Our Centre is superbly spacious, well resourced, and has expansive natural gardens.
* Finally but most importantly we have a super fab fun-loving professional teaching team and we enjoy our work.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
*A New Zealand registered teacher
*Fun-loving and enthusiastic
*Rich in the practical and theoretical knowledge of education and care
*Eager to share your ideas and work as part of a fabulous and close knit team
*Take pride in what you do
*Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a beginning teacher or someone wanting to develop their teaching skills as full support will be given.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023