We have an exciting position available within the dynamic Evo Cycles Website team. Now is your chance to be a part of where all the action happens. If you love getting hands-on with new bike product, comparing specs, and spinning a good yarn then this is the place for you to turn your love for bikes into valuable written content for Evo customers.
This role will be responsible for writing and maintaining product descriptions, editing website content and general admin duties. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of cycling, be passionate about riding bikes, and possess commercially proven content writing skills. You must be to be able to demonstrate the ability to research new products and then present them in an informative and customer friendly manner on our website.
What you will be doing:
- Edit and write suitable product descriptions for new products.
- Maintain existing product content to ensure that it is accessible and easily understood by our customers.
- Have frequent communication with the Marketing, Website and Customer Service Teams to determine website product content requirements.
- Monitor new brands and products to ensure they are being set up within the required guidelines.
- Ensure products make it onto the site within required deadlines.
- Provide general assistance to the Marketing & Website Team.
What you need to have:
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy with data entry.
- High level of competency with spelling and grammar.
- The candidate must have excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- The ability to see through our customer's eyes when writing product descriptions.
- Ability to take instructions and follow these with a minimum of supervision
- Sound MS Office & Google Suite skills.
- Web-savvy for searching for information on the web.
- A passion for cycling - MTB, Road and/or Urban
- Be a team player
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023