LeaderBrand South Island Ltd is part of one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses. As a large scale farming operation we grow, pack, distribute and market a wide range of vegetable crops.
We require a passionate and motivated person to join our field operation. The role will include but not be limited to:
* General ground work duties, land preparation
* Inter row cultivating
* Repairs and Maintenance of farm machinery
* A good level of understanding of technolodgy
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes
* Must have a natural ability to drive farm machinery and good retention for new systems, GPS
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* A willingness to learn new tasks
* Excellent attitude towards health and safety
* A full NZ driver’s license
* Flexibility in relation to working hours
For the successful applicant, we offer:
* Remuneration recognising experience, qualifications and skills
* Training for further development
* A safe working environment
* A great team environment
* A position in a unique NZ company
Critical to the development and sustainability of LeaderBrand South Island Ltd, is a team of people who share our vision. If you’re interested in being part of a dynamic, growing and diverse horticultural business, please send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023