AFFCO is seeking a suitably experienced Services Engineer Boilerman for their Moerewa Plant. The position is a key part of the trades team and is responsible for ensuring that plant assets are managed and maintained in a way that enhances the company's short and long term objectives.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate the following key requirements for the role:
* A proactive approach to maintenance, ensuring that production departments experience minimal down time due to engineering requirements
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of priorities and demands
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Appropriate experience in a manufacturing environment.
* A strong commitment to upholding health and safety standards
* Water treatment (experience an advantage)
* Experience in solid fuel burning in boiler
Candidates must hold an Enchem Level 2 Certificate (Boiler capacity 1.2 MW - 20MW); or a Second-Class Engine Drivers Certificate (>200HP - 500HP).
Applicants may be required to work on a rotating shift structure and must be available for call-outs. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you believe you are the right person for this challenging and rewarding role, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday, 20 February 2019.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023