Structural engineering company in Hornby need a fit experienced welder fabricator to join their talented team.
The role is:
* Monday – Friday
* Mig Welding large structural pieces
* Reading plans
* Some robotic welding
You will need:
* At least two years’ experience (tickets not essential)
* Be able to read & interpret plans
* Be physically fit there is heavy lifting involved
* Currently live in Christchurch
* Need to have your own transport
* To pass a pre-employment drugs test
If you are on a work visa you must have a minimum of 12 months availability
So if you fancy an engineering challenge and want to broaden your skills, call Deborah on 9644270
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023