We are Tridek Engineering.
We are a Tauranga based general engineering company specialising in light to medium custom transport, ute decks and trailers who have who have been providing our wide range of products and services to our customers for over 23 years.
Most of our jobs are new builds, but we also do repairs and site work, and we even have the odd quirky job thrown in to the mix just for something different!
Our team are a hard-working bunch of guys who can take as good as they give in the banter stakes and are not afraid to tell it how it is. Our team know that their input and ideas are welcomed and valued, they are happy to go the extra mile and they work well with minimal supervision.
Sound like a bit of you?
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified Fabricator/Welder to join us in our workshop in Maleme Street, Greerton.
What we need from you:
• You will have a minimum of two years’ experience with fabrication and welding. A current Welding ticket would be an advantage but not essential as we are willing to put the right applicant through their ticket.
• You will have your own hand tools and a current clean drivers’ licence (Full licence preferred).
• The hours for the role will be 7.30am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday with overtime available and Saturday morning work as required – we are keen to find someone reliable and punctual who is happy to do extra to get the job done.
• A forklift licence would be an advantage but not an essential.
• A can-do attitude to your work along with great time management skills to help us reach our various deadlines, a strong eye for detailing and finishing and a high-quality level of workmanship in all that you do.
• You will display excellent listening and communication skills, both with your team and with our customers and be open to feedback and coaching.
• A reasonable amount of physical fitness is required, and some heavy lifting is involved.
If you are keen to join a stable, yet interesting work environment, with a great team of people behind you, then apply today
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023