Bryant Earthworks is a locally owned and operated company based in Renwick. We are looking for excavator operators with experience in a Civil and Forestry earthworks’ environment for an immediate start.
To succeed in the role, you will have proven experience operating excavators. You will have an understanding of the environmental and safety requirements of the role and take pride in delivering a quality product. You deliver a positive and motivated attitude in the ‘everyday’ tasks of daily checks and maintenance on the machines, can work unsupervised and follow good paperwork practices.
If this sounds like you and have the following, then we want to hear from you
• Hold a class 2 or higher license with WTR endorsement
• Experience operating in earthworks sites
• An eye for accuracy with good attention to detail
• Good communicator and the ability to work as part of the team
• A strong commitment to Health and Safety for you and your team
• Have a great attitude and are prepared to work hard
If you wish to work for a professional, friendly, family business who values their employees and feel you have the required skills and attributes for this role, then please email us your application.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023