Do you want to progress and be rewarded for your performance?
Reofab is part of the nationwide group, United Industries, a leading manufacturer & supplier of building materials to the construction sector. Reofab specialise in the supply of reinforcing Steel including welded wire mesh and related products.
Reofab is currently seeking self-motivated, fit and reliable Reinforcing Steel Cut & Benders & Machine Operators to join their Auckland team. This role involves cutting and bending reinforcing steel.
This is a full-time position for the right person. You must be keen to work, be reliable, turn up on time, willing to learn, be motivated and take pride in your work.
You will need to be able to:
* Cut and bend reinforcing steel per detail sheets
* Hoist steel bars and reinforcement
* Measure accurately
* Work to deadlines
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment
* Preferably have two years proven experience cut and bending Reinforcing steel, however we are also willing to train a motivated individual with the right attitude.
* Able to work in a team environment
* Physically fit with no back, arm or leg problems
* A serious commitment to health and safety
* Preferable to have two years proven experience cut and bending Reinforcing Steel
* Crane and hoist licence useful but not essential.
* Must be drug free
If this sounds like you, and you have a good work history, enjoy hands on work and you are a team player we want to talk to you, please email your CV to jobs@Reofab.co.nz or call Paul on 0276 018 403
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023