* 8 week contract
* Immediate start
Calling all junior - intermediate level Health & Safety Advisors.... would also be suitable for an HR coordinator.... who is available for immediate start for 8 weeks.
The scope of this person would not be to the extent of an experienced Health & Safety Advisor, minimum 2 years experience is required.
* Working with service teams to increase understanding and application of good safety practices
* Developing practical procedures, guidance and tools;
* Facilitating engagement in continuing to develop health and safety
Post-graduate qualification in Health & Safety
* Minimum of 2 years in Health & Safety experience
* Good knowledge of the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
* Experience writing effective procedures and guidelines
* A can-do attitude, analytical mind-set and ability to influence a developing safety culture at healthAlliance
* Current drivers' license (Full & Clean)
If you have excellent technical writing skills, good attention to detail and have had some H&S background - that would be ideal!
Give Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR a txt/call 021 435 712!
CV's in Word format please quoting Job Ref: 96794
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023