Position: Log Scaler / data collector (full time)
We are professional wood export company, based in Auckland.
We are looking for a skilled, keen, and capable individual to join our great and friendly team.
We offer great competitive salary and bonuses. We are drug free work place with strong focus on Health and Safety and we are very selective on new employees.
Advantage: Forestry, logging, port scaling experience.
• can do attitude
• to be reliable
• good communicator and good decision maker
• to possess High level of accuracy, time efficiency, reliability
• Someone who is sharp with numbers and who has experience with Log scaling at ports and/or forestry/logging background and log making. Its important log scaler to be able to memorize numbers, to be quick with multiplying, deducting, and adding lots of numbers all the time and to ensure everything is recorded strictly accurately and properly.
• Physical fitness is required there is lots of walking around site and bending while collecting data.
• Important to know basic knowledge of logs specification, such as log grades, log defects and related
• Some basic computer literacy is required.
Log scaler who will collect log data of logs with small portable computer (training will be provided). .
Please email us your CV and references on email address: email@example.com or contact within working hovers Vlasko Petrovic (Yard Manager at 021 199 1499).
• Pre-employment Drug Test will be required.
• Competitive rates offered for the successful applicant.
• Log scaling at ports and/or log making experience (forestry) is essential for this job.
• Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
• Note: only selected applicants for interview will be contacted.
Guru NZ Ltd
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023