Work for a team who are masters of their craft!
Discounted health insurance, on-site cafeteria and gym!
Who we are:
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day's work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we are the leading glass bottle manufacturer in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world's best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With 27,000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging. From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers' expectations and fuel consumers' desire for glass.
We are currently looking to employ a Machine Maintenance Fitter to join O-I at our Penrose Glass Manufacturing facility on Great South Rd, Auckland. Reporting to the I.S. Repair manager, your duties will include performing production focused maintenance (breakdown and preventative) on our glass forming machines, utilising SAP for data collection and analysis of maintenance information, and provide assistance with installation projects.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong commitment to safety and quality
* Level 4 Trade Qualification in Maintenance and Diagnostics or similar
* Experience as a Fitter in an industrial environment, preferably manufacturing
* Proven attributes as a team player both within your own team and across other departments
* Strengths in fault finding and problem solving
* Capability to work without close supervision
* Drive to meet productivity targets
* Flexibility to do call outs and work outside of rostered hours
* Computer literacy
* High level of spoken and written communication skills
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023