* Three waters infrastructure, drainage, hydro-excavation
* Progressive, multi-disciplinary, family culture company
* Competitive wage rates and benefits
The HydroTech Group has been active in the water and wastewater industry for over 20 years and has a team of over 200 experienced and trained personnel who operate a suite of innovative and technologically advanced plant and equipment that delivers to a range of clients throughout New Zealand. We are community focused with a proven track record of success producing quality work.
Safety is always at the forefront of our priorities as we work to serve our customers through good teamwork, honesty, trust and commitment.
We are currently looking for a Drainage Supervisor based at our Whangarei branch with experience in drainage and the water industry preferred. This role requires experience supervising daily operations of water infrastructure projects, supervising crews to ensure high level outputs with a focus on health and safety, also providing accurate reporting and leadership.
* Supervising staff and sub-contractors on site
* Coordinating people and plant resources
* Implementing high level health and safety standards
* Liaising with the client and contractors
* Accurate and timely project reporting
* Team work with operators, engineers and managers
* Ensuring projects run on time, to spec and on budget
Skills and Experience:
* 3-5 years industry experience
* Drainage/water infrastructure experience
* Team leader or staff management experience
* Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good understanding of computer software applications
* Strong knowledge of the civil sector required
Culture and benefits:
We have a hard-working culture with a drive to continually produce quality results on time and within budget and as safely as possible. We offer competitive wage rates and allowances, as well as the chance to work in an exciting community-focused industry.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023