Fencer General Position Available.
Predominantly a project management role but some stock/yard work will be required at busy times of the year.
We are a 1700ha breeding/finishing sheep and beef farm 10 minutes West of Masterton in the Wairarapa.
Running 14,000 su (all EID) on rolling to steep country that is generally summer safe over 3 properties.
We currently have a great team of hard working people that have excellent skills to share and enjoy being part of a fun and social business.
We have hunting in the Tararua Ranges on our door step are 2 minutes from the Waingawa river for recreation and trout fishing and 45minutes from the Wairarapa coast.
You will need:
- Fencing/building skills
-post ramming skills
- Project manage jobs
- Good ATV, ATV-U, tractor, digger, bull dozer skills
- excellent general repairs and maintenance skills
- a good stock sense and animal husbandry skills
- you'll need to be competent to work alone or work with our excellent team
- be accepting to up-skilling yourself and learn new modern farming practices as Spring Valley is a forward moving and progressive business
- have a great sense of humour and be willing to have some fun at work
-If needed a 4 bedroom farm house is available on site. 10minutes from Masterton , 8 minutes to rural Fernridge school and bus from the gate
For more details contact Matt or Lynley Wyeth
PM or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org your C.V and references
closing date for applications 8-03-2019
32 Daggs Rd, Kaituna, Matahiwi 5888, New Zealand
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023