South Pacific Meats Malvern is seeking a suitably experienced Maintenance Fitter to fill a vacancy in our existing Trades team. The position will have a strong focus on ensuring plant reliability, diagnostics and repair, as well as being involved in the commissioning of additional plant and equipment.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following key requirements for the role:
* Ability to work within the existing Trades team
* A proactive approach to daily routine with strong organisational skills
* Previous engineering experience in a food processing environment would be an advantage
* A strong commitment to upholding health and safety standards
* Hydraulics and pneumatics experience would be an advantage
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be prepared to work on a shift structure, particularly on a twilight shift.
To apply for this role please post your CV to James McFarlane, Personnel Manager at PO Box 8, Rolleston 7643, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply on-site, at our plant situated at 1044 Two Chain Road, Burnham.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023