We are looking for a woman or a man who have Machinery Operator skills and experience and is prepared to also carry out labouring work associated with the laying of drainage and waterpipes. You will work with a team of skilled experienced workers and will be given the opportunity to learn new skills. This is for a permanent full-time position based in Palmerston North.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An opportunity to join one of Manawatu’s leading Rural and Civil Infrastructure Construction Companies that has been in operation for over 55 years
• We are a family owned business and an employer that genuinely cares for its people
• Down to earth approachable management
• The opportunity for you learn new skills
• Work with a specialised team, who get on well
• An opportunity to earn a very good income
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
• Skills and experience in operating a range of machinery in a farming environment.
• Ability to ensure the plant you operate is maintained and operated in a safe and efficient manner.
• Minimum Class 2 NZ licence is desirable, and willing to obtain a Class 4 Licence and Wheels Tracks and Rollers if not held.
• Able to start work at 7 am and when required work a Saturday morning.
• Value good gear and know how to look after it.
• Motivation and a hard work ethic.
• Good timekeeping and reliability.
• Enjoys working in the outdoor environment.
We pay good wages in line with the industry and dependant on experience and qualifications.
Register your interest today with firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06 356 5557 to join Manawatu’s leading Civil and Rural Infrastructure Construction Company, Blackley Construction.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Successful applicants need to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023