We operate an intensive arable property growing a wide range of crops including ryegrass, brassica seed, vegetable seed, plantain, cereals and onions. Livestock are also integrated into our operation, including store lambs and beef cattle. As part of our farming practice we have adopted precision farming systems, including variable rate of inputs over all our crops during the growing season.
We are looking for a person with experience in:
• Operating and maintaining a modern range of machinery and plant
• Crop establishment, management and harvesting
• General farm work
If you are motivated, have attention to detail, willing to learn and enjoy working in a team environment but also capable of working unsupervised, we would like to hear from you. You must be prepared to take on responsibility. We require you to have licence classes 1-5 or to be working towards the attainment of these licences.
• A competitive remuneration package including a good permanent material three bedroom house.
• The chance to live in an area with great choice of local schooling and recreational and employment opportunities for family.
• Training and learning opportunities to the successful applicant.
Please apply to: Nick & Michelle Ward, Milford R.D.26, Temuka
Phone: 0274 329015
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023