Silverstrand are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer for an immediate start on a civil construction project located in Wellington, NZ.
We are looking for a person who has recently graduated from university and has interest in civil construction and the willingness to develop a long-term career.
• Complete site QA documentation;
• Cost management of daily activities;
• Project coordination;
• Assisting in the preparation and review of work method statements;
• Assisting the project manager;
• Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems;
• Provide support on planning, the use of materials, resources, components or systems within the project, and construction practices and problems to ensure project success;
• Analysis of specifications and plans;
• Create and submit RFI's; and
• Co-ordinate material deliveries.
In addition, applicants must have:
• Relevant university degree or qualifications;
• Own transport and drivers licence; and
• Computer skills Inc. Excel, Word, Project.
If you believe that you have the necessary experience and qualifications for this position send your resume to email@example.com
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023