SEASONAL OPPORTUNITIES AT OUR EXPORT SQUASH PACKHOUSE AND ONION PACKHOUSE.
Immediate start, work to mid April 2019 for Squash Packhouse & end of May 2019 for Onion Packhouse.
We have PACKHOUSE SUPERVISOR roles available for seasonal superstars. This is your time to shine!
The role requires:
- Leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to engage with those where English is a second language
- Production knowledge an advantage
- A background in Ag or Hort would be beneficial but not essential
- Commitment to operating within health and safety guidelines
- Ensuring grade/packing standards and quality is maintained at all times
- Effective placement of staff so as to maximise production
- Provide team members with clear instruction, regular feedback and encouragement
- Staff training
- Supervision of staff to ensure correct process and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensure Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements are maintained
Be part of our active, busy team getting our squash product through the Packhouse and out to port.
Our Packhouse's are based approx. 20-minutes' drive south of Hastings, Hawkes Bay - you will need reliable transport to travel to/from work.
Call 0800 BROWNRIGG for further enquiry or APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV.
Please note: all applicants must be resident in New Zealand and hold appropriate proof of entitlement to work in NZ.
View more about our business at www.brownrigg.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023