We are looking for an enthusiastic hospitality professional to join our team as a permanent, part time senior waitperson in our landmark, 80 seater bistro. Located: 1st stop off the harbour bridge - 7 minutes from Auckland’s CBD.
This is a hands on position requiring your natural hospitality and finesse, a happy demeanour, strong confidence to communicate with customers and to run a busy section with opportunity to progress to a management position.
Open dinner Tuesday - Saturday, Friday lunch. Closed 2 weeks at Christmas
• Fun to be around
• Calm yet Confident
• Able to work with a sense of urgency
• A team player
• Naturally hospitable
• Detail oriented
• Honest and reliable
• An expert communicator – with customers and fellow staff
• Two+ years experience as a senior waiter in a similar A la carte restaurant environment
• Excellent food and wine knowledge
• A strong understanding of run of service in a busy restaurant
• Experience using POS systems
• Excellent references
For successful candidates we provide:
• A lot of appreciation
• A competitive remuneration package
• Great Tips
• Amazing staff meals
• Daily staff drink
• A fun, nurturing and healthy environment
• A commitment to invest in your professional and personal development
We really appreciate great staff and like to look after and develop vivacious people
You will be the face of our company and you will be valued for your expertise and appreciated for your ability to make our customers feel 100% looked after.
If this sounds like you, email firstname.lastname@example.org
and References with phone numbers plus a brief cover letter including
1. The job you’ve enjoyed working in most
2. Your favourite restaurants
3.What you love about the hospitality industry
4.What you are looking for in an employer
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023