The trades industry is booming and we are looking for qualified, fit and motivated Plumber and/or Gasfitter to join our already awesome team and possibly make it even better!!
Work is never dull and can consist of light to moderate size commercial jobs, to high spec homes and residential work. We have been privileged to be involved in several high spec homes winning awards in the 2018 House of the Year Awards and many of the bars popping up around Wellington.
Ideal applicants should:
- Have good knowledge of commercial plumbing
- Have a clean full driver’s license, able to drive manual transmission
- Have a minimum of 4 years working full time as a plumber
- Be able to work unsupervised or as part of team
- Be familiar with New Zealand trade practices
- Have the ability to communicate well with clients and suppliers.
- Have a high regard for safety, a valid Site Safe passport is preferred.
- Be registered and licensed with PGDB
- A valid NZ work visa is required for overseas applicants
If your ready for a change and wanting to be apart of some amazing projects then get in touch we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
Suite 1.6, Level 1, 2-8 Osbourne St, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023