D G Glenn Logging Ltd is a well-established forest harvesting company based in Napier. We have approximately 200 employees working throughout a number of forestry crews around Hawkes Bay.
DGL is a tertiary accredited ACC WSMP and Safe Tree certified employer. We have an absolute focus on Health and Safety in the work place and expect all employees to work to the same standard at all times.
Mechanised Tree Felling duties include:
-6947 Bunch tree lengths for extraction or processing
-6945 Fell trees using a mechanised harvesting machine
-24590 Operate a self-levelling machine in a forestry operation
-6935 Operate an excavator based tracked machine in a forestry situation
-Following ACOP and industry best practices
-Cut trees using appropriate felling techniques
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Be proactive and Focused
- Must be drug free
- Medically fit
- Reliable & punctual
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Be capable of performing to a consistently high standard
Why Should I apply?
- Full time permanent employment with a well-established harvesting company.
- Inhouse Trainer/Assessors for on the job training providing clear career pathways
- Weekly Pay
- Staff benefits including discounted gym memberships and supplier discounts
- Transport provided
If this sounds like you then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052