Due to one of our wonderful teachers moving North, we are seeking a passionate provisionally or fully registered teacher for 40 hours to join the Educare Kapiti Team in our infants and toddlers space.
Educare Kapiti offers up an exceptional natural environment, where tamariki use natural resources in their play. With fabulous outdoor areas, children are encouraged to explore, learn, and grow in an environment that is warm and caring.
Our children and families are supported by a team of qualified teachers who are passionate about providing quality care and education to our tamariki. What makes us special?
* The infants space has a wonderful warm and natural feel - it is extensive and has it's own outdoor space
* We are family owned which is reflected in the team. Educare Kapiti has a close-knit team and the centre feels like a home away from home
* Our centre reflects; the local community, our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whariki, and the Educare vision of Learn, Laugh, Play.
If you think you could be a good fit for this position email email@example.com.
* Cover letter
* CV with a minimum of 5 years work history
* Referee details for of your current or last employer
* First Aid Certification
The centre is located at 10 Tararua Street in Paraparaumu so if you are in the area - pop in and say Hello!
To learn more about Educare please view our website www.educare.co.nz. We cater for children all day from 0-5 years of age, Monday to Friday.
Educare completes Worker Safety checks on all it's employees.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052