This position requires a person with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the disability sector
- Excellent organisational skills, a trustworthy character who has the ability to work autonomously
- Experience in advocating for people with disability or face barriers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- A working knowledge of the local employment market
- Ability to network with other organisations and community groups
- Able to promote employment of people with disability or face barriers
- A wide network of employers in the Napier area would ne desirable
- Ability to keep accurate records using an internet based Client Management System
- A commitment to and understanding of bicultural issues relating to the Treaty if Waitangi
As a team member of Network Personnel Employment Services, your performance will be assessed, in term of ensuring that service delivery consistently meets the expectations of Clients and targets set by Funding Providers.
Please contact Jo Dudding on 06 8738210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
who will forward you an application pack. For further information about our organisation, please visit our website www.drchb.org.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052