About your new role: You will make outbound phone calls for lead generation in the UK market to discuss service renewals and upgrades.
* Outbound campaign calling to new and existing clients
* Selling, upgrading or renewing existing products
* Contact centre admin, client research and utilising call centre tech such as web-chat
* Working to compliance expectations, and KPIs - full training provided
Microsoft products are utilised worldwide on a daily basis - sell something most everyone needs!
* Monday - Friday
* Two start times available of 8PM - 5.30AM or 9PM - 4.30AM and working overnight
Start Date: ASAP - ideally no notice period
Salary: Competitive hourly rate + incentives + dental and eye care discounts
Training: 3 weeks - a combination of classroom and on the job training and nesting time before you are on the phones independently
Benefits of this role:
* Overnight shift allowance monthly
* Overnight food allowance monthly
* Ongoing training and development
* Be a part of an Agile team and learn about Agile methodologies in a contact centre
* Work in a role that offers opportunities into other IT departments
* Become a licensed product analyst
* An international business with a presence in most countries around the world
* Located in Albany Westfield you are close to all shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the park and ride
* You will be working for New Zealand's largest recruitment company, and have ongoing support in the role - weekly pay
* Dental and eye care discounts
The company: Our client works on behalf of one of the largest computer software and technology companies in the world. They contact existing customers about existing products, licensing and renewals.
The right person:
* Solutions focussed and results driven
* Consultative sales approach and business acumen
* Proven sales experience in a B2B environment or potential skills demonstrated to succeed in this environment
* Experience in a phone based sales role
* Great attitude towards winning
* Outgoing and go-getter personality
* Thinks laterally
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to extract the right information on every call.
* Excellent adherence and commitment to the role and the team
Why you should consider temporary work?
Temp work offers a lot of flexibility and can add a number of new strings to your bow! Giving you access to a number of new systems, processes and experiences, not to mention all the great people you get to meet and learn from along the way! It is a great stepping stone into the rest of the business!
To work with this globally recognised brand click APPLY! Reference: 82447
Whether you're looking for the job to start your career or just want to learn some great new skills YouthFull is here to help by giving you the skills and the opportunities to make either of these things happen.
79 St Georges Bay Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052